Rent a Castle in Tuscany Overlooking The Sea Of Talamone
About this listing
Dreams really do can come true and now you can rent a castle in Tuscany overlooking the sea that was once featured in a James Bond Film.
Ideally located in the south of Tuscany, on the Gulf of Talamone the castle is located just meters from the sea and offering direct access to the dramatic cliffs and panoramic views over the Argentario and Talamone coastline.
Please quote 2118 when enquiring.
This is your chance to vacation in one of the most charming castles for rent in Tuscany.
Set in a peaceful location with tranquil views, one of the most charismatic features is it’s carefully restored XVI Century Spanish tower, built-in defense of the Saracens invasions.
The tower has been carefully restored to retain its original architectural features and preserved its allure. Inside you will find an elegant private villa complete with exquisite interior design, antique furnishings, and artwork.
Moving outside you can relax in your private panoramic pool while enjoying the beautiful surrounding Tuscan landscape. Complete with a fully furnished terrace and BBQ area perfect for al-fresco dining.
Castle Tuscany Details:
Property highlights include:
- Private swimming-pool (6 x 4 m)
- Access to the seaside with solarium area (shared)
- Terrace furnished with tables and chairs ideal for al-fresco dining
- Internet connection (WI-FI)
- Satellite TV
- Mosquito nets and ceiling fans in all of the bedrooms.
- Parking within the grounds.
- An outbuilding comprising a living-room, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (air-conditioning provided) is available upon request (prices on demand). This outbuilding can be rented only together with the main property.
Notes: in May 2008 some sequences of the latest James-Bond movie “Quantum of Solace” with Daniel Craig (James Bond) and Giancarlo Giannini (Matis) by Marc Forster were shot in this beautiful villa.
- Talamone with all kinds of shops 1 km away,
- Grosseto 25 km
- Argentario 25 km away
- Siena 100 km away
- Rome 150 km
- Florence 170 km
- Pisa 80 km away
Ground floor: Entrance, dining room with fireplace, double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub, double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, dining room, kitchen (oven, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster), double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
1st floor: large and bright living room with fireplace providing air-conditioning, dining area with wonderful views over the coastline and access to a beautifully furnished terrace. This area of the villa provides air-conditioning.
In the tower (placed on 2 levels and accessible via a small staircase):
1st floor: double bedroom with fireplace and access, via a wooden staircase, to a room with a small bathroom with shower, wardrobe, and access to a small terrace.
|HIGH SEASON||LOW SEASON|
Local Tax: not required
Energy Class: G
Included in the rental price:
- daily cleaning (4 hours a day) 6 days a week (Sunday excluded)
- linen and towels change twice a week (on Wednesdays and Saturdays)
- Final Cleaning
- Internet Wifi
- Air conditioning
- Pool towels
Not included in the rental price:
- Refundable Security Deposit (cash) (mandatory): €1500.00
- Heating: according to consumption
Assistance is offered for the organization of guided tours, transfers services, horse-back riding, visits of the most important wine cellars of the area (Bolgheri where the renowned Sassicaia and Ornellaia wines are produced), boat tours to the beautiful Giannutri and Giglio islands.
The location on the map is intended to be used as a reference only. Exact directions to the villa will be sent after the booking is complete.
- ID: 2118
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Castle
- Nightly: €1.700
- Weekly (7d+): €1.700
- Security deposit: €1.500
- Additional guests: €0
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: €0 Per Stay
- Minimum number of days: 7
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Area
- ironing facilities
- Panoramic View
- Private Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sea Views
- Sheets and Towels included
- TV Cable
- 5 star collection villa
- Near to villages
- Suitable for events
- Wedding Villa
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- please ask for booking policies
- Additional rules information
- Arrival between 16:00 and 19:00 Departure between 08:00 and 10:00 The pool opens from 1 June to 30 September
- The minimum stay is 7 nights
Hosted by MaryItaly
- Italian, English, German, French
- Profile Status
- Sort By: