Luxury Farmhouse For Rent in the Lucca CountrysideItaly
About this listing
Borgo La Fortana is one of our most sought after luxury farmhouses in Tuscany. It’s no surprise why thanks to its incredible views out across the Tuscan hills. Once the hunting lodge retreat of a noble family from Lucca. It has now been completely restored into a 5 star luxury holiday villa that sleeps up to 24 guests.
Please quote ref 2617 when enquiring about this property.
The Tuscan Villa features 12 individually styled bedrooms and can sleep up to 24 guests. Each room is carefully decorated to reflect the luxury and grandeur of Tuscan living, in the traditional Tuscan hamlet style of wood-beamed ceilings, terracotta floors, and warm, welcoming colors.
With original features and picturesque views over hills and olive groves, Borgo La Fontana is a home of beauty, tranquility, and charm. It is the perfect place for family and friends to gather and enjoy endless days together.
Property highlights include:
- 12 individually styled double bedrooms (4 of which can be either queen or twin) with en-suite bathrooms (4 with Jacuzzi bath) and all with individually controlled air conditioning/heating, central music system, and telephone line
- Several lounges including a domed music room, a sun lounge with library, a formal living room with satellite TV/DVD and doors leading out to the ornamental pond and fountains
- Banquet hall, card & billiard room and wine tasting room with a private selection of Tuscan wines
- Fully equipped Tuscan kitchen
- Guest office with a centralized music system, computer facilities, wireless internet access.
- Surveillance system.
- Work out room with cardiovascular and weight equipment.
- Floodlit swimming pool (8m wide x 16m long with depth from 1-2 meters).
- Italian gardens (2000 sq) with gazebo, little piazzas for outdoor dining, ornamental fish-pond with fountains.
Rome 240 km, Florence 50 km, 15 km Pisa, 4 km Lucca
Luxury Villas Tuscany Accommodation Details
Ground Floor: Fully equipped kitchen, formal dining room, drawing room with fireplace, satellite TV and video, office, music room with piano and fireplace, card and billiard room, wine library, workout room with cardiovascular and weight equipment, sun lounge/reading room, 4 guest WCs. Service area and laundry room. Staff accommodation.
First Floor: 12 bedrooms (4 of which can be made up as king-size or twin beds), each with en-suite bath and shower facilities (5 with hydromassage bathtubs). The bedrooms are in three different sections of the villa as follows:
La Chiesina: Originally the stone chapel of the estate, there are 3 bedrooms here situated above the sun lounge and TV room, overlooking the swimming pool on one side and a courtyard filled with terracotta pots of lemon trees on the other.
Ferro-a-u: The oldest part of the property, with walls dating back to the year 1000 and where the original olive press used to be housed. There are five central luxurious bedrooms in a horseshoe arrangement all with original beamed ceilings, terracotta floors and overlooking our little Italian piazza. These guestrooms are situated above the music room, card and billiard room and wine library.
Peschiera: Four delightful and elegant guestrooms integrated around the original 17th-century fountains, overlooking the splendid Italian park and above the grand dining room and the formal drawing-room.
Cleaning service is on Wednesday
Final Cleaning is included in the rates
The gardener looks after grounds and swimming pool
Basic shopping will be provided upon arrival
Property details in brief:
12 bedrooms + 14 bathrooms
services/restaurant 500 m
|Arrival Day||Min. Nights||Daily||Weekly|
|High season||June, July, August, September||Saturday||7||€ 4000||€ 28000|
|Mid Season||April, May, October||Saturday||7||€ 3660||€ 25600|
|Low Season||November, December, January, February, March||Saturday||7||€ 3315||€ 23200|
|Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Easter weeks
are considered high season
Included in the rental price:
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning,
- Internet (ADSL).
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Refundable Security Deposit (cash) (mandatory): €5000.00
- Heating according to consumption
Energy Class: G 1,75 kWh/m2
The location on the map is intended to be used as a reference only. Exact directions to the villa will be sent after the booking is complete.
- ID: 2617
- Guests: 24
- Bedrooms: 12
- Bathrooms: 14
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Farmhouse
- night: €3.315
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: €0 Per Stay
- Minimum days of a booking: 7
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Area
- Independent Heating
- ironing facilities
- Private Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sheets and Towels included
- 5 star collection villa
- close to a village or town
- Historical Villa
- Suitable for events
- Wedding Villa
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- please ask for booking policies
- Additional rules information
- Changeover day Saturday (check-in at 16 - 19 / check-out at 10 am). The pool is open from May to September
Hosted by Mary
- Italian, English, German, French
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
- 6 Bedrooms
- 12 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Baths
- 13 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Baths
- 12 Guests